[Biojava-l] Parsing an EMBL flatfile

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Tue Nov 30 19:49:31 EST 2004

Hi Anna,

I think that information is probably ending up in an Annotation object.
You can use the example TreeView program to interactively find out how a
file is parsed and which features and Annotations end up where in the
object model (http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/treeView.htm)

Let me know if this doesn't help.

Regards,

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com