[Biojava-l] biojava and microArray:::::::::Proget

gregory voisin voisingreg at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 26 11:45:42 EST 2004

hie, biojavatien and microarrayers,

I'm trying to developping some  Java Classe to manipulate Expression data....
in fact , these classes are adapted for my use hence, for this moment, more specificly .....

i ' m not a  informatics developpers... just a poor bioinformatist but i would like initiate this project ( which is a very too big fish for me)  and work with severals brains to develop a new simple package for BioJava......

thanks for your time and your energy....

que le vent gonfle vos voiles et que le soleil inonde vos visages

VOISIN greg.
Bioinformaticien.
Centre de recherche du CHUM.
MONTREAL