[Biojava-l] LabelledSequenceRenderer does not work with TranslatedSequenceRenderer, Newbie

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 11:30:53 EST 2004

Maximilian Haeussler wrote:

> Hallo everyone,
>

> Another question, this time a rather stupid one: How can I get rid of
> those "Originally:"/"Now:"-messages of the demos? I can't find the
> message anywhere, neither in biojava nor in the demo directory...

I found some code in my copy in org.biojava.bio.gui.sequence.GuiTools
that is printing these messages (lines #33 and #34). These lines are
commented out in the version in CVS (revision 1.4). Does using code from
CVS help? If you think you are doing this already, is it possible that
you have an earlier biojava.jar in your classpath?

Matthew