[Biojava-l] Reading frames and amino acids

Jellema, Gera Gera.Jellema at wur.nl
Mon Mar 8 10:50:40 EST 2004

I tried to compile the program Mark Schreiber wrote but the only thing I get is:
Hex.java:13: illegal character: \154
  /**
 ^
Hex.java:16: illegal character: \154
  public static void help() {
 ^
Hex.java:17: illegal character: \154
  System.out.println(
 ^
Hex.java:17: illegal character: \154
  System.out.println(
  ^
Hex.java:17: illegal character: \154
  System.out.println(
   ^
Hex.java:18: illegal character: \154
  "usage: java utils.Hex <file> <format eg fasta> <dna|rna>");
 ^
Hex.java:18: illegal character: \154
  "usage: java utils.Hex <file> <format eg fasta> <dna|rna>");
  ^
In total I get 100 of these error messages, and I don't understand them. Can you help me?
Gera