[Biojava-l] DistributionLogo help

xjw2101 at columbia.edu xjw2101 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 29 14:09:00 EDT 2004

Thomas,
Thanks, that I found out later it's my mistake that I use Component
object to represent the logo. Seems to work now but there still is
a problem-- the height of the logos displayed seems to be only 1/2
of the space I provided to them on the panel. Change the dimension
of the logo dosen't help. Any thoughts?

Xuegong