[Biojava-l] wanted info !

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Jan 11 19:57:06 EST 2004

Hi -

BioJava currently doesn't have support for chemical drawing. I would
reccomend looking at the Java3D API from sun which has great support for
drawing things like molecules in 3D.

Of course if you want to contribute some chem drawing code it would be
most appreciated.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
1 Science Park Road
#04-14 The Capricorn
Singapore 117528

phone +65 6722 2973