[Biojava-l] 2 problems found in org.biojava.bio.seq.db.biosql code

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Feb 8 20:26:17 EST 2004

Hi Len -

I think it's probably worth committing the tests. It will serve as a
warning that we know something doesn't work as advertised until someone
gets around to fixing it.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
1 Science Park Road
#04-14 The Capricorn
Singapore 117528

phone +65 6722 2973