[Biojava-l] BLASTLikeSAXParser and HMMER

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Wed Feb 4 21:01:28 EST 2004

Hi -

You may need to call the setModeLazy() method on the BLASTLikeSAXParser
which will tell it to not care so much about the version number and try
parsing the file anyway. If you do this you should check the output
carefully to make sure it hasn't made any mistakes.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
1 Science Park Road
#04-14 The Capricorn
Singapore 117528

phone +65 6722 2973