[Biojava-l] got identity?

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Aug 1 21:00:43 EDT 2004

>From memory most of this stuff goes into the Annotation objects of the
objects and features that the parser creates. Take each object and dump
it's Annotation to SYSOUT and you'll soon find out where everything ends
up.

Hongyu Zhang <forward at hongyu.org>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
08/01/2004 01:13 AM

        To:     Hongyu Zhang <forward at hongyu.org>
        cc:     biojava-l at biojava.org
        Subject:        [Biojava-l] got identity?

Is there any method to get the percentage of identities of BLAST hsps
in Biojava?

Once again, I followed the guide in the "Biojava in anger". Its code
successfully parsed a WU-BLAST result, and printed out the hit
E-value and ID nicely, but when I tried to look for the method to
return HSP identities, I had no luck. It's such a common feature of
BLAST result, so it caught me quite off-guard.

Thanks!

--Hongyu