[Biojava-l] Blast Parser oddity

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:21:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

The problem is likely with the Blastoutput and not the parsers.  This was addressed in the bioperl list in January, and biojava lists back in 2002.  Check out some of the postings at

http://www.biojava.org/pipermail/biojava-l/2002-March/002311.html
http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-January/014749.html

There are more postings on the bioperl archive for January as well, if you need more information
http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-January/

And note also Jason pointed out other difference

http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-February/014769.html

HTH,

-mat