[Biojava-l] BioJava GUI and applets question

lach at cantv.net lach at cantv.net
Mon Sep 15 17:43:07 EDT 2003

Hi!

I programmed an applet (Swing) and I used several classes from GUI Packages
(FeatureTree, MultiLineRenderer, SequencePanel, etc.). All Applet's
components works properly with AppletViewer but not in any Browser. The
most calls to BioJava methods apparently are ignored when applet is loaded
from IE6 or Nestcape 7, the other applet's components run properly. Not any
error or exception is generated.  I don't really know what is happening.

Somebody can help me?

Simply I don't understand it
=s

Thanks