[Biojava-l] ontology exception, addSequence & BioSQLSequenceDB

Len Trigg len at reeltwo.com
Tue Oct 14 18:22:04 EDT 2003

Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 02:37  PM, Len Trigg wrote:
>
> >> BioSQL People - could you check the single table I've added
> >> (term_relationship_term) and see if it's sane for folding back into
> >> the
> >> trunk of biosql development?
> >>

> What's this table? -hilmar

The full message should be in the biojava list archive, but the
relevant snippet is:

-- Link a triple to a term, giving it a unique identifier. This allows
-- arbitrary expressions to be built up by then using the linked-to term
-- in another triple.
--
-- e.g. implies(isa(x, y), hasa(x, z))
CREATE TABLE term_relationship_term (