[Biojava-l] BioJava 1.3pre2

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Fri May 2 12:50:45 EDT 2003

[...]

    >> 3 Upgrade the Blast result system. Not really a bug, just the
    >> addition of the ability to get all the information made
    >> available by the BlastLikeSAXParser events.

    Thomas> No, that's not been done yet.  As I remember it, at
    Thomas> Singapore we agreed to make the datamodel interfaces in
    Thomas> bio.search annotatable, so that aligner-specific bits of
    Thomas> data can be shoved into an annotation bundle.  But were we
    Thomas> going to add any other methods?  I know percentage
    Thomas> identity has come up on a few occasions.

It's the SubHits which are not currently annotatable. I haven't
forgotten that I put my hand up to do this. If it rains over this bank
holiday I'll find time, as I'll be tired of painting the house by
then...

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -