[Biojava-l] error using Blast2HTML program

dkabic01 dkabic01 at athena.louisville.edu
Mon Mar 31 12:25:49 EST 2003

hi there
I am using HT-blast on sgi system. I have implemented both blast n and blast p
services and used Blast2HTML program for my output and it worked fine. But
when i used Blast2HTML program with my output of PSIblast it is not woking and
giving me this error:
real 2.43 user 1.87 sys 0.11 -->--IFTNKGVDFSATLMSVPAFFSKSSSLYNPIIYVLMNKQFR<--
-->GVIHDCKISDIVDTAMPITICIAYFNNCLNPLFYGFLGKKFK<-- --> I K
D T M + + ++ NP+ Y + K+F+.................DONE M ROUND 2 <-- Exception in
thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only accept array of three
strings, all of same length
at
org.biojava.bio.program.blast2html.AlignmentMarker.alignment2HTML(AlignmentMar
ker.java:194, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.blast2html.HTMLRenderer.drawSubAlignment(HTMLRenderer.
java:666, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.blast2html.HTMLRenderer.drawCurrentAlignment(HTMLRende
rer.java:806, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.blast2html.HTMLRenderer.writeCurrentHSP(HTMLRenderer.j
ava:635, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.blast2html.Blast2HTMLHandler.endElement(Blast2HTMLHand
ler.java:286, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.AbstractNativeAppSAXParser.endElement(AbstractNati
veAppSAXParser.java:291, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.HitSectionSAXParser.interpretHSP(HitSectionSAXPars
er.java:359, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.HitSectionSAXParser.firstHSPEvent(HitSectionSAXPar
ser.java:279, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.HitSectionSAXParser.interpret(HitSectionSAXParser.
java:250, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.HitSectionSAXParser.parse(HitSectionSAXParser.java
:117, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastSAXParser.hitsSectionReached(BlastSAXParser.j
ava:581, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastSAXParser.interpret(BlastSAXParser.java:333,
Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastSAXParser.parse(BlastSAXParser.java:161,
Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastLikeSAXParser.onNewDataSet(BlastLikeSAXParser
.java:308, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastLikeSAXParser.interpret(BlastLikeSAXParser.ja
va:269, Compiled Code) at
org.biojava.bio.program.sax.BlastLikeSAXParser.parse(BlastLikeSAXParser.java:1
62, Compiled Code) at eventbasedparsing.Blast2HTML.main(Blast2HTML.java:272,
Compiled Code)

i could not understand the error though i went through blast2HTMl.java
please advice.

with regards
dinesh