[Biojava-l] Phred Sequence

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Mar 6 16:44:58 EST 2003

Hi -

I was trying to replicate this error to fix it but I can't (has someone
kindly fixed it for me??). The following code seems to work fine

    System.out.println("Testing n symbol");
    Symbol ambig = PhredTools.getPhredSymbol(DNATools.n(),
IntegerAlphabet.getInstance().getSymbol(12));
    System.out.println("Successfuly constructed "+ambig.getName());

Producing

Testing n symbol
Successfuly constructed ([cytosine adenine thymine guanine] 12)

Are you still having problems with this? Are you using BioJava live?

- Mark

sender immediately.