[Biojava-l] News from BOSC

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Jun 30 12:57:24 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Bosc in brisbane was very cool (as usual). Interesting to note a large number of people wanting micro-array support in the bio* packages.

I had a chat with Brad Chapman and he is cool with us porting some of the micro array stuff biopython has. I figure it make sense for the bio* people to keep a fairly uniform object model. This is the reason why bioSQL works and should be useful if the bio*s ever need to make a micro array exchange point like bioSQL.

Just my thoughts,

- mark

sender immediately.