[Biojava-l] Elapsed time of feature filtering

Y D Sun Yudong.Sun at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 11:15:31 EDT 2003

I would like to clarify one important point. Is biosqldb-pg.sql (you
sent to me) the ONLY schema required to install in a database? Other two
schemas, i.e., biosqldb-assembly-pg.sql and biosql-accelerators-pg.sql,
are not required to install.

I would also like to know the PostgreSQL version and OS you are using.

How long it takes to add a sequence to the database in your case? For
me, it takes 10 hours to insert a BA000040 sequence to DB.

Thanks.

George