[Biojava-l] Help

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 18:23:51 EDT 2003

Hi Hailong,

List is nicer than arrays - use something like this:

List matricies = new ArrayList();

... loop that loads the next matrix in ...
   matricies.add(matrix);
... end of matrix loading loop ...

See java.util.List and java.util.Collection - also, Iterator is your
friend. The sun web site has a tutorial on collections.

Matthew

--
BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk