[Biojava-l] (no subject)

lach at cantv.net lach at cantv.net
Fri Jul 25 15:51:31 EDT 2003

Hi friends!

I'm trying to implement BioJava into a Servlet. I'm just proving the
following code:

    public static String transcribeDNA(String sec){

        try {
            SymbolList dna = DNATools.createDNA(sec);
            SymbolList x = RNATools.transcribe(dna);
            return x.seqString();
        }
        catch (IllegalSymbolException ex) {}
        catch (IllegalAlphabetException ex){}
        catch (BioException ex){}
        return "";
    }

And Tomcat generates some errors (like HTTP Status 503 or 500) . Errors
dissapear when I put this code in comment.

I don't know which could be the problem...

Can somebody help me?

Thanks...
Luis Ch.
lach at cantv.net