[Biojava-l] BIOJava

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Tue Jul 22 10:53:48 EDT 2003

Hi -

BioJava and Bioperl are both libraries of objects that represent and
manipulate biological information and aid you in the construction of
bioinformatics software and scripts. Bioperl can be found at
www.bioperl.org and BioJava at www.biojava.org both pages have
instructions for downloading and setting up the libraries. Both sites
also have tutorials. There is also other projects such as biopython and
bioruby and possibly more coming soon. You can find links at
www.open-bio.org.

If you have more questions just post to them to the list as probably
many others are wanting to know the same thing.

- Mark

sender immediately.