[Biojava-l] PDB file import

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 12:54:43 EDT 2003

Schreiber, Mark wrote:
> I don't know is BioJava has a PDB reader, I know there is a PDB to XML
> type of converter but it seems a shame to not have some way to read PDB
> (it keeps us very sequence centric). Does anyone have one they want to
> donate?
>
> - Mark

Can we write a PDB-xml -> sequenceIO adaptor? It should not be an
insurmountable problem. If anybody is keen to try this, there will be
some biojava coder guys in IRC chat at irc.freenode.net in #biojava and
we'll be pleased to hold your hand.

Matthew

BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk