[Biojava-l] Mutable Features - strand?

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 13:38:44 EDT 2003

    Matthew> Hi, This is an oversight. We should add the interface
    Matthew> method

Done.

ProjectedStrandedFeatures currently throw a ChangeVetoException
because I can't see how to propagate the change back through the proxy
(I don't think the ProjectionContext interface provides the necessary
information).

BioSQLStrandedFeatures delegate to the existing internal setLocation
method because start/end/strand are all on the same db row and this
method sets 'em all. This low maintenance, but does set the whole
row...

All others seem okay (most are immutable e.g. assemblies, DAS etc)

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -