[Biojava-l] web service problems

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:23:29 +0000

Thanks for all the sudgestions. I got this working in the end. The bug
appeared in JBoss as well as various tomcats. It was fixed by doing a
totaly clean rebuild of biojava-live followed by a totaly clean rebuild
of biojava-ensembl. I blame the pixies. The only thing I can think is
that some files may have had debugging (-g) information, and others may
not have. Weird.

Matthew