[Biojava-l] Happy new year!

Web@yahoo.com Web@yahoo.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:54:31 +0800

Welcome to Platinum Mails. You have arrived at one of the most exciting periods in the history of getting paid to
perform tasks on the internet. Whether you prefer to get paid to read emails, surf the web, take part in surveys or
competitions, you will find that we have just what you have been seeking.
 http://www.platinum-mails.com/?r=sweetnet

We are so confident that Platinum Mails will become the only place that businesses will want to advertise their
products and services, we are giving each and every member a  $50.00 deposit straight into their personal Platinum
Mails account the very instant they join us. Combined with this, we will pay each member a bonus of  $15.00 every time
they refer another person who then joins us.
 http://www.platinum-mails.com/?r=sweetnet

What you have read so far is only the beginning. Take time to read our schedule below to see what Platinum Mails has
to offer you.
 http://www.platinum-mails.com/?r=sweetnet

  正值推广期。完全免费!
  platinum-mailsr公司---加入会员即时赠送50美圆(全球有效)
  这是12月10号正式上市的付费邮件广告公司,正直推广期。完全免费。
  现在加入,总经理亲自回复你,即时赠送50美圆。而且你将成为最优惠的高级会员,你每点开一封它的付费广告邮件就有3--5美圆的
收入。支持3级下线。每推荐一个人加入你就有15美圆美元入帐,注意只有推广期才会有这样的机会.
  点击加入或复制下面地址加入:
  http://www.platinum-mails.com/?r=sweetnet
  加入后会收到一封确认信,点击信里的帐户激活连接后,登陆您的帐户.可立即查看您的帐户金额.
  如果您今天吝啬于一次免费的注册,那么明天失去的将是一个无价的机会.
  机会面前人人均等,就看您能否把握住了!