[Biojava-l] Running apps with Java

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Tue Aug 12 22:48:48 EDT 2003

Running on a remote machine (ie where the service is located by something like JNDI) might be best left to something like J2EE message driven beans or something similar. For good old biojava we should probably focus (at first) on local. After all once the local running service is working it can be made available in a client that is registered on JNDI, the client could be local or remote. Getting serious JNDI dependencies in biojava might be a bit heacy (at least for 1.4).

- mark