[Biojava-l] genehunter

Rhett Sutphin rhett-sutphin at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:13:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 06:48  AM, Ken Veys wrote:
> I downloaded genehunter, but can't get the program running.
>
> Compilation works, I get "gh" , but can't start it: it says command
> unknown.
>
> I have pb with os 10.2 and developers tools from 10.1 installed.

If you just want to run it, 2.1r4 comes with an OS X binary in gh.mac.
[A sidenote: if you need to build things often, I would recommend
updating to the newest developer tools (they're free from apple's
developer site).  I think that some software won't build on/for 10.2
with 10.1 tools.]

Finally, as Jason Stajich said, the current directory is not
automatically in your path in most shells, so you need to do `./gh.mac`
or `./gh` .

HTH,
Rhett

--