[Biojava-l] Question about BioJava DASClient classes

Patrick McConnell MCCon012@mc.duke.edu
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:31:25 -0400

I also noticed an inconsistency with the numberOfIdentities and the
percentageIdentity of the HSPSummary element.  The identities are 0 but the
percentage identity is 100.  This seems strange to me.  Am I interpretting
the results incorrectly?

            <biojava:HSPSummary score="1036.8"
                                expectValue="4e-54"
                                numberOfIdentities="0"