[Biojava-l] A LOGIC ANSWER TO A LOGIC PROBLEM

The Oil Group winmillon@hotmail.com
28 Oct 2002 23:37:43 -0800

World Events are affecting the way we live.

It’s time to fight back!

Learn how investors can utilize option strategies to position
themselves in the volatile oil market.

We are a licensed professional commodity brokerage firm that
specializes in options trading.

Our firm is making a major recommendation in the oil market -
specifically Heating Oil Options!

The farmer’s almanac has projected a much colder winter this year for the
northern United States, while the department of energy has
reported that supplies are decreasing.

http://www.montblancorp.com/ho1form.htm

Fill out our form and get the Special Report on Heating Oil 2002.

Futures and options investing involve substantial risk of loss
and are not suitable for everyone. Buying options provides
predetermined risk with unlimited profit potential.

Don’t miss what we feel is a unique opportunity to
position yourself in this exciting market.

Fill out our form and review your No Obligation Free Investor’s Package
including the booklet on 26 Plain Language Answers
on Buying Options On Futures Contracts.
The information could be priceless!

http://www.montblancorp.com/ho1form.htm

$5000.00 minimum investment. This offer void where prohibited.

to be taken off the list
http://www.montblancorp.com/ho1form.htm