[Biojava-l] CVS

Ren, Zhen zren@amylin.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:46:38 -0700

I got it.  Thank you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Down [mailto:td2@sanger.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 1:13 PM
To: biojava-l@biojava.org
Subject: Re: [Biojava-l] CVS

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 12:42:17PM -0700, Ren, Zhen wrote:
> Thank you so much.  More related questions:
>
> In the C:\biojava-live folder, I found 4 JAR files - bytecode.jar, jakarta-regexp.jar, xerces.jar, and htmlparser.jar.  Where are xml.jar and biojava.jar files?

BioJava hasn't used xml.jar (Sun's old XML parser, sometimes
known as Crimson) for quite some time.  Since the 1.1x series,
we've been using Xerces-J as the default XML parser.

If you've downloaded source code, you won't get a binary
biojava.jar -- you'll need to build that yourself by installing
the ANT built tool.  Then just change into the biojava-live
folder and type:

     ant

For more information, see:

    http://biojava.org/docs/started.html