[Biojava-l] blast parsing and empty hits

Michael L. Heuer heuermh@acm.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:57:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Doug,

It's probably not best open source etiquette to put down the community
that you're trying to get help from.

Rather, you'd probably get a much warmer reception by providing patches
to the source files in question and junit test case(s) that exercise your
modifications.

   michael