[Biojava-l] two questions from new biojava user

Dave Barkan dbarkan@snowball.pcbi.upenn.edu
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:42:25 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the help; the problem was that I was instantiating my RNA
sequence as an implementing class type rather than the interface type and
trying to retrieve the transcribed sequence into the class object.  It
definitely helps to know that the new sequence is a view
and not a separate object, so the instantiating isn't even required.

I am now working off of the 1.2.2 release instead of the CVS 'snapshot'.

I'm sure I'll have more stupid questions in the future, but, I'll limit
them as best I can.  Thanks for the quick response!

Dave