[Biojava-l] spam to biojava-l

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:47:35 +0000 (GMT)

Let's see what happens over the next week once the
spam filtering is back up. If we're still getting lots
of junk, then I guess we have to go moderated.

On a related note, I would be happy to see biojava-dev
move to a members-only posting system since it is
meant for guts discussions. The web archives mean that
anybody who is interested can still read what was
said. IMHO biojava-l should remain available for
anybody (member or not) to post to, but without the
spam.

What do people think?

Matthew

ps thanks Chris for sorting this