[Biojava-l] spam to biojava-l

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:21:25 +0000

I've historically been from the camp who think it's best to
tolerate a certain amount of spam in the name of uncensored
communications.  However, things are getting to ridiculous
levels now (not just on biojava-l, but everywhere I look -- even
the number of id10ts trying to relay stuff through my own private
mail server is up).  Therefore, unless anyone has objections, I
think we should ask Chris to mark our two mailing lists as moderated.

I'm happy to take my turn on the mailteam.  It would be good
to have another biojava representative, though.

Anyone?

     Thomas.