[Biojava-l] Question regards demo/seq/TestTranslation.java

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:23:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

There is a class called Tools in the symbol package,
which is one of the demos. If you go to
demos/symbol/Tools.java you will see the relevant
code. We should have realy explicitly imported this
class. Sory for the confusion caused.

Matthew