[Biojava-l] How to know orientation for a feature?

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:55:29 +1300

Hi -

Features that have orientation info will be instances of the
StrandedFeature object. StrandedFeature contains static fields called
POSITIVE and NEGATIVE and a method called something like getStrand()
which returns one of these depending on which strand the feature is on.

- Mark