[Biojava-l] Parsing circular sequences

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:48:08 +0000

I've modified the tag-value embl parser under demos/tagvalue/EmblParser
to tokenize the whole of the document including the feature table and
the feature properties. Take it for a spin. It's running at a reasonable
speed for me (tested on some of the hum*.dat files from embl). To make
this usefull we need to add the layer of listeners that build objects
from the events.

Matthew

--
BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk