[Biojava-l] BIO-PROCESSING.COM

The Portal Kelly@theportal.net
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:50:09 -0000

Dear Sir/madam,

BIO-PROCESSING.COM - $620US

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name
BIO-PROCESSING.COM was not renewed and this domain had become available to register.

Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that has been tracked and registered by a client. As a result, BIO-PROCESSING.COM is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.

This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this
development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation. Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and by domain
name brokers, in some cases, for many thousands of US dollars.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely
straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!

For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all
transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us
receiving any funds. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.

If you would like to use WWW.BIO-PROCESSING.COM for your online business, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We will be on hand should you require any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail
has not been of interest to you.

Yours sincerely,

Kelly
Marketing