[Biojava-l] FeatureFilter.AndNot

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:29:35 +0000

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 09:21:44AM +1300, Schreiber, Mark wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I actually quite like the semantics, it may not be terse but it's much
> easier to read and figure out what is going on.
>
> If we have to delete it I would favour deprecating it for a while,
> especially if it actually works.

It doesn't really work -- or at least, it's not properly recognized
by FilterUtils.areProperSubset and FilterUtils.areDisjoint.  This
is fixable.  Just seemed nicer to delete the whole thing and forget
about it if nobody was actually using it.

If you ARE using it, I'm quite happy to keep it.

    Thomas.