[Biojava-l] Job launching system

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Sun, 26 May 2002 19:24:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

	I'd be interested in this system as we have just put in a system
to do this into omnigene. If you go to our cvs repo you can find all the
SOAP classes and EJB's in edu.mit.wi.omnigene.webservice.analysis and
edu.mit.wi.omnigene.analysis.

	I have a few questions though...Have you written a JNI layer that
interacts with LSF?? Or is this a command line program that does a
runtime.exec() ??

				Cheers,

					-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Group Leader Medical & Population Genetics Dept.
MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902