[Biojava-l] Request suggestions for demo applet

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:54:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hello there,

	I'd love to see an applet that simply allowed me to enter my
favorite list of genes as genbank accessions and simply showed me sequence
and perhaps predicted protein with protein family membership info
attached. I think you can do all this with BioJava.

	I think alphaworks has a tool to strip a jar file down....

				Best,

					-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Group Leader Medical & Population Genetics Dept.
MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902