[Biojava-l] We would like to get some info on your company

jadams@webstream.net jadams@webstream.net
3 May 2002 20:13:42 -0400

Hello,

Our records indicate that the following information may be helpful to you? We are an Internet company and would like to find out more about how we may benefit you. We would even like to get a copy of your media kit if possible.

Hosting, design, programming and web casting are a few of the services that we have offered since 1997.

Find out how to get a FREE year of hosting and more! Make money with our reseller program and earn a growing residual income.

Do you need customer service and tech support when you need it?

For more information, please feel free to email us at the address below, or visit our web site at http://webstream.net .

Sincerely,

jadams@webstream.net

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing Department
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

John Adams
jadams@webstream.net
http://webstream.net

Design | Hosting | Programming | Webcasting | Traffic Generation | CDRoms