[Biojava-l] Help!!!! URGENT

Madhusudhan jhade mrjhade@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 05:33:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1680522624-1020342822=:61210

Hi,

   I am trying to do BLAST from NCBI site directly.  Everything is working fine
but the problem is while retreiving my program is stopping when ever the status is
searching and coming out.

 How should I make my application to work and get the complete results without
stoping in between.

with regards,
Jhade.

My application is giving following information and coming out.

output:

Request ID 1020341189-9175-23048
Status Searching
Submitted at Thu May 2 08:06:29 2002
Current time Thu May 2 08:06:16 2002

--0-1680522624-1020342822=:61210

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to do BLAST from NCBI site directly.&nbsp; Everything is working fine<BR>but the problem is while retreiving my program is stopping when ever the status is<BR>searching and coming out.</P>
<P>&nbsp;How should I make my application to work and get the complete results without<BR>stoping in between.</P>
<P>with regards,<BR>Jhade.</P>
<P><BR>My application is giving following information and coming out.</P>
<P>output:</P>
<P>Request ID 1020341189-9175-23048 <BR>Status Searching <BR>Submitted at Thu May 2 08:06:29 2002 <BR>Current time Thu May 2 08:06:16 2002 </P>
<P><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>This page will be automatically updated in 15 seconds until search is done</P>
--0-1680522624-1020342822=:61210--