[Biojava-l] hi

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:20:11 +0000

Boubker EL ALLANI wrote:
> I want to install the package iof biojava in win2k and I don't know what
> I must to do.
> could someone help me please
> thanks

Hi Boubker,

I run biojava on WinME. You can download the biojava binary release from
the downloads section of biojava.org, along with the documentation, or
access the cvs version by following the cvs link from biojava.org and
use ant to build the project from scratch.

To access the biojava classes, you must put biojava.jar,
jakarta-regexp.jar, bytecode.jar,  and xerces.jar into your classpath.

If you do not have cvs for windows, you can download cygwin (which gives
you lots of other goodies as well).

I hope that helps,

Matthew