[Biojava-l] drawing SequenceRenderer on top of one another

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:38:15 -0000

Eugh! What a nasty API!. Could we make OverlayRenderer purely overlaying,
and discard the wrapper class completely? If you want a mixture of overlayed
and multiple line rendering behavior, why not add multiple renderers (some
of them overlay renderers with a list of child renderers) to a
multi-line-renderer? This keeps the one-behavior-one-class philosophy of the
gui packages intact.

(not wanting to break the 1.2* series too badly...)

Matthew