[Biojava-l] simulate post

Guoneng Zhong Guoneng.Zhong@med.nyu.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:03:19 -0500

Thanks.

Question:
1. Where is this Dazzle software?  I looked and found no "*Dazzle*" in
the biojava-live cvs repository.
2. I have looked all over the Net and the same response: you have to use
URLConnection, set the DoOutput and feed it parameters that must be
modified with URLEncode.  That's not exactly as clean as HTTP:Request in
bioperl, and worse when you need to upload files.  I was hoping that
such a tool exists either in biojava or used by biojava, since it is not
uncommon to try to talk to online sequence services.

But thanks anyway!