[Biojava-l] Re: BioSQL implementation bugs

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
09 Mar 2002 11:57:28 +0000

I've also successfully populated an instance using Postgres. There
does appear to be a bug somewhere in retrieving Sequence objects as an
EMBL dump that I tried had a bunch of blank lines where each Location
should have been (and the LocationFormatter tests all pass).

Sorry I can't be more specific yet - I'm going to track down the cause
when I've got some time...

Keith

(on a more +ve note, I've got rid of almost all the Javadoc errors
throw up by the new 1.4 Javadoc)

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
Pathogen Sequencing Unit, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK