[Biojava-l] A Simple Genbank Parser Runs Out of Memory

Muratet, Michael MMuratet@resgen.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:59:17 -0600

Larry

I forget what the default memory allocation is for the jvm, but there is an
argument -Xmx that will allow you to increase the heap size. Maybe that will
fix the problem.

Mike