[Biojava-l] TestDistribution demo won't compile

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:01:40 +1200

Hi Russel -

Judging by the number lines on some of the statements either you have a
corrupted file or an out of date version of the demo. I suggest getting
a fresh version from CVS. It seems to compile fine on my machine.

Could it be time for the admins to do another snap shot?

- Mark