[Biojava-l] TestDistribution demo won't compile

Russell Smithies russell.smithies@xtra.co.nz
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:32:44 +1200

I'm trying to compile the TestDistribution.java example in the /demos/dist/
folder but keep coming up with these errors:

"TestDistribution.java": Error #: 300 : method addCount(null,
org.biojava.bio.symbol.Symbol, double) not found in interface
org.biojava.bio.dist.DistributionTrainer at line 54, column 18
"TestDistribution.java": Error #: 300 : method
train(org.biojava.bio.dist.Distribution, int) not found in interface
org.biojava.bio.dist.DistributionTrainer at line 56, column 16
"TestDistribution.java": Error #: 556 : exception
org.biojava.bio.symbol.IllegalSymbolException is never thrown in the
corresponding try block at line 57, column 7

I want to see how logopainter works but having no luck so far  :-(
I'm using JBuilder5 but I can't see the problem with the code.
Can anyone help?

Russell