[Biojava-l] Problem with ProfileHMM source

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:50:23 +0100 (BST)

Hello Tisanai,

Feel free to modify this code to represent the profile
HMM you want. It was code that I knocked up while
trying to debug the DP toolkit, and I never re-visited
it to make sure it worked, or even that it was a sane
architecture.

I'm only in intermitant net contact until BOSC/ISMB
(1st Aug), but after that I'd be more than happy to
get this code working with you.

Yours,

Matthew